nhsoa-autism-pollution-07jpg

Heavy Metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium, and many more are all around us, lingering within our environment. It is imperative that you LITERALLY know what you are getting into every time you go anywhere. Your skin can absorb heavy metal toxins simply by touching them with your hands and it is even worse when you don’t properly decontaminate your hands. Also, the toxins enter your body through your mouth, making it easier to create possible neurological deficiencies.

For more information on Heavy Metal Poisoning visit http://nhsofarizona.com/health-challenges/heavy-metal-poisoning/