It is known that a joyful heart does good as a a curer. But it is hard to find joy when you are dealing with illness. Hard but not impossible. The tendency may be when one is struggling to regain their health to mentally postpone their future happiness until after they get well. Unfortunately this can logically keep you from ever attaining health. The challenge is to find happiness while still sick, which then greatly increase the chances of getting well and quality of life during the process.This video on TED.com shows how happiness doesn’t come from success and getting things (and that can include getting health back), but that having happiness while you still do not have the things you are working at increases the chances of success in obtaining those goals. The speaker is speaking mostly about attaining business and other goals but the principle applies to working to regain your health. I like the brief recommendations he makes for happiness at the end of the video. http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/shawn_ … _work.html
- What You Need to Know About Neurological Lyme Disease
- What Are the Symptoms of Chronic Lyme Disease?
- Will Untreated Lyme Disease Go Away?
- Jack Miller: Naturopathic Practitioner Prescott AZ
- The Lyme Disease Epidemic: What the CDC Is Hiding
- Exercise with Oxygen Therapy
- Lyme Disease Symptoms & Signs
- Lyme Disease and Co-Infections (Babesia and Bartonella)
- Lyme Disease Recovery
- An Autism Testimonial About NHSOA
- Why Jack Miller CTN Started Natural Health Sciences of Arizona
- Your Heart Health is a Serious Matter
- Fibromyalgia Is Becoming A Rising Concern
- Laser Energetic Detoxification Has Amazing Results